Evident in every detail, ESI Rapid Response Units are the bridge to the future of affordable, reliable, advanced apparatus that can respond to almost any event and save lives.
ESI has always offered to our customers the ability to design, fabricate and install well thought-out hydraulic rescue systems on your apparatus. Today, we offer complete fire apparatus custom upfit and installation of all equipment, in additional to our own game-changing line of Apparatus: Rapid Response Units (RRU) and the mission-build, all-terrain Xtreme Response Units (XRU)
Advantages of a Rapid Response Units
What Our Customers Are Saying
Join our team
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Typical duties and responsibilities:
- Assess products, services, and vendors.
- Monitor office/kitchen supply stock and place orders as needed.
- Answer phones, emails, and conduct basic clerical work.
- Organize and update files as needed for accounting both electronic and physical.
- Assist marketing with campaigns, social media content and administrative support.
- Customer retention representative for our current customers.
- Ensuring bills entered in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors.
- Prepare communications such as; memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and vendors.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite tools.
Preferred qualifications 1+ years of administrative assistant experience:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Associate’s degree in related field preferred.
- Previous experience managing purchase orders.
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred).
- Pre-employment drug test required.
Job Type: Part-time
Emergency Vehicle Upfitter Technician
Responsibilities of an Emergency Vehicle Upfitter Technician:
- Custom installation of automotive products including public safety warning equipment, lighting, upgraded power supplies and inverters in police, fire, EMS, and other public safety vehicles.
- Interpret schematics.
- Properly install equipment on vehicles.
- Possess fabrication skills.
- Establish a proper workflow based on assigned tasks.
- Wire components to manufacturer recommendations and schematics.
- Ability to communicate with shop personal and managers, and work as a team.
- Drilling/cutting to properly mount equipment/components in or on vehicles.
- Fabricate brackets from aluminum and other material to mount/install equipment.
- Wire components based on customer specifications and manufacturer recommendations.
- Follow verbal/written instructions, drawings, and schematics for installation of components.
Required skills and qualification:
- Must have own tools and tool cabinet.
- 1 to 3 years of experience or training in automotive/electrical installation and/or repair.
- Ability to work in fast-pace and high-volume environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift/move 50 pounds and lift/move 100 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to work in, on, around, over and under vehicles in various stages of up-fitting for long periods of time.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.